Schedule quizzes to not forget to study
Windows can automatically launch one or more quizzes at a desired moment (for example, every day at a specific time). This is very helpful in order to not forget to study and have a regular work rhythm which is the key to success!
- Open a quiz in Atlence Click'n Study
- Click on the Quiz (Questionnaire) menu and then Create a standalone executable file (Créer un fichier exécutable autonome).
- Enter a name, specify the path where the executable file must be created and then click OK.
- Launch the Task Scheduler of Windows®.
- On Windows® 8/8.1
Press simultaneously the Windows key and the C key. The charms bar appears at the right side of the screen. Click on the Settings command and then Control panel. The legacy control panel is displayed. Click the Administrative Tools in the System and Security section. Then click Task Scheduler. You may be prompted to confirm the action or provide an administrator password.
- On Windows® 7 and Windows Vista™
Click the Start menu and then Control Panel. The control panel is displayed. Click the Administrative Tools in the System and Security section (or System and Maintenance on Windows Vista™). Then click Task Scheduler. You may be prompted to confirm the action or provide an administrator password.
Setting up the scheduled tasks in Windows Vista™, 7 et 8/8.1
- In the right panel Actions, click Create Task.
- In the General tab, give the task a name, for example the name of the quiz.
- In the Triggers tab, click the New button. Select the frequency by which the quiz will run (every day, at a specific time, at startup and so on). Click OK to confirm.
- In the Actions tab, click the New button. Click then the Browse button and select the quiz you want to schedule its launch. Confirm by clicking OK.
- Confirm by clicking OK. The scheduled task is created. The quiz will be launched at the time you set.